|The Old Testament is full of pornography, far worse than any PLAYBOY,
PLAYGIRL, or PENTHOUSE. Of course there are no psychedelic colors in the
pornography, so you don't see it, you have to read it. There are three hundred
and eighty-eight pages of pornography in the Old Testament. This is the biggest
pornographic holy scripture. One of my friends, Ben Akerley, has pulled out
those three hundred and eighty-eight pages and created a book called THE
X-RATED BIBLE. Now Christians all around the world are trying to ban the book,
but it has already gone underground, it is circulating. I have it; I would not
say anything for which I don't have the right evidence!
The word "fornication" comes from the Latin word "fornix,"
which was an L-shaped wall where prostitutes would assemble. Paul sometimes
used the word "porneia" which has been mistranslated as
"fornication." "Porneia" originally referred to the buying
and selling of slaves for cultic prostitution. Anyone taking part in cultic
prostitution would be committing the sin of idolatry.
Later versions of the Bible translate these two words as "sexual
immoraltity," a vague "wild card" on which anyone can project
their prejudices. It is often construed to mean any kind of sexual behavior
outside of marriage, though the original meanings of these words were more
By reviewing all of these verses you will see that the term
"fornication" is most often used in a metaphoric sense, or in
relation to idolatry.
- 2 Chronicles 21:11 "Moreover he made high places in the
mountains of Judah and caused the inhabitants of Jerusalem to commit
fornication, and compelled Judah thereto."
- Isaiah 23:17 "And it shall come to pass after the end of
seventy years, that the LORD will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire,
and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face
of the earth."
- Ezekiel 16:15 "But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and
playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on
every one that passed by; his it was."
- Ezekiel 16:26 "Thou hast also committed fornication with the
Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to
provoke me to anger."
- Ezekiel 16:29 "Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in
the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied
- Matthew 5:32 "But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away
his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery:
and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery."
- Matthew 15:19, 20 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts,
murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These
are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not
- Matthew 19:9 "And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his
wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth
adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery."
- Mark 7:21-23 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed
evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness,
wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
All these evil things come from within, and defile the man. "
- John 8:41 "Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to
him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God."
- Acts 15:20 "But that we write unto them, that they abstain from
pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from
- Acts 15:29 "That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and
from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye
keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well."
- Acts 21:25 "As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have
written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep
themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled,
and from fornication."
- Romans 1:29-32 "Being filled with all unrighteousness,
fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder,
debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful,
proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without
understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable,
unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things
are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do
- 1 Corinthians 5:1 "It is reported commonly that there is
fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among
the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife."
- 1 Corinthians 6:13 "Meats for the belly, and the belly for
meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for
fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."
- 1 Corinthians 6:18 "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man
doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against
his own body."
- 1 Corinthians 7:2 "Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let
every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband."
- 1 Corinthians 10:8 "Neither let us commit fornication, as some
of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand."
- 2 Corinthians 12:21 "And lest, when I come again, my God will
humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already,
and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness
which they have committed."
- Galatians 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest,
which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry,
witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell
you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such
things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."
- Ephesians 5:3 "But fornication, and all uncleanness, or
covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;"
- Colossians 3:5 "Mortify therefore your members which are upon
the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence,
and covetousness, which is idolatry:"
- 1 Thessalonians 4:3 "For this is the will of God, even your
sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:"
- Jude 1:7 "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them
in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange
flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal
- Revelation 2:14 "But I have a few things against thee, because
thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast
a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto
idols, and to commit fornication."
- Revelation 2:20 "Notwithstanding I have a few things against
thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a
prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to
eat things sacrificed unto idols."
- Revelation 2:21 "And I gave her space to repent of her
fornication; and she repented not."
- Revelation 9:21 "Neither repented they of their murders, nor of
their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts."
- Revelation 14:8 "And there followed another angel, saying,
Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations
drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication."
- Revelation 17:2 "With whom the kings of the earth have
committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk
with the wine of her fornication."
- Revelation 17:4 "And the woman was arrayed in purple and
scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a
golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her
- Revelation 18:3 "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the
wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication
with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance
of her delicacies."
- Revelation 18:9 "And the kings of the earth, who have committed
fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for
her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,"
- Revelation 19:2 "For true and righteous are his judgments: for
he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her
fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand."